- Practical Astronomy of the Moon: or, new Tables... Exactly constructed from Sir Isaac Newton's Theory, as published by Dr Gregory in his Astronomy, London & Oxford, 1739.
- A Letter from Mr. Richard Dunthorne, to the Rev. Mr. Charles Mason, F. R. S. and Woodwardian Professor of Nat. Hist. at Cambridge, concerning the Moon's Motion (PDF; 974 kB), 1746
- A Letter from the Rev. Mr. Richard Dunthorne to the Reverend Mr. Richard Mason F. R. S. and Keeper of the Wood-Wardian Museum at Cambridge, concerning the Acceleration of the Moon`?` (PDF; 1,4 MB), 1749
- A Letter from Mr. Rich. Dunthorne to the Rev. Dr. Long, F. R. S. Master of Pembroke-Hall in Cambridge, and Lowndes's Professor of Astronomy and Geometry in That University, concerning Comets (PDF; 864 kB), 1751
- Elements of New Tables of the Motions of Jupiter's Satellites: In a Letter to the Reverend Charles Mason, D. D. Woodwardian Professor in the University of Cambridge, and F. R. S. from Mr. Richard Dunthorne (PDF; 366 kB), 1761